Get What You’re Due with a Royalty Audit
If you’ve been listening to the news lately, you’ve heard lots of stories on royalty scams and copyright infringements-from people who’ve put their heart and soul into an idea or product only to have it stolen out from under them, to families that have signed away their rights to fortunes because they didn’t take the necessary steps to protect their futures. It’s a sad fact, but many firms are weak on royalty auditing, leaving it up to you to seek royalty audits for royalty recovery.
Whether you’re currently involved in a royalty contract and have concerns regarding your royalty compliance, or if you’re in the early negotiation phase of a new deal, Kessler International will protect your interests. Our expert Royalty Auditors can be with you every step of the way to make sure you’re fairly compensated, or to conduct royalty audits and begin royalty recovery procedures.
Remember, when it comes to royalty audits, details do matter. We’ve handled many cases where a minute detail either missed or ignored was responsible for substantial financial losses. Our Royalty experts will find and repair the problems with a thorough Royalty Audit, which entails the following:
- A detailed review of all aspects of your royalty agreement
- Contract wording analysis to avoid misrepresentation
- A review of the terms of your contract for fairness
- Suggested solutions keeping your best interests in mind
Our Royalty Auditors are known around the globe for their high royalty recovery success rate. And, they’re backed by the respected Kessler International name.
With international offices and strategic alliances around the globe, Kessler International removes the constraints inherent in claims of royalty fraud worldwide. At Kessler International, there are no boundaries to stop us from securing your interests and protecting your intellectual property-and making sure you get the royalty compliance and royalty earnings you deserve. Give us a call today, and start protecting your future tomorrow.
- A major technology developer requested us to audit their royalty payments. A routine audit had not been conducted in two years. Upon requesting the financial records that were supposed to be supporting the payment our client received, we uncovered the payments were not based on revenues as mandated by the contract, but rather by liberal estimates in favor of the licensee. Further review disclosed that much of the royalties to be paid for overseas use were never reported. Over a few million dollars were recovered for our client.